Paprika and other seasonings give these roasted potatoes flavor. Serve these potatoes with grilled or roasted beef, pork, or chicken. They're a tasty side dish at just about any meal. Feel free to replace the salt, pepper, and thyme with Cajun or Creole seasoning.
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, peeled, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut potatoes into 1 to 2-inch pieces. Heat oven to 375°.
- Toss the potatoes with paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, thyme, and oil. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Put the potatoes in a lightly oiled open shallow baking pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|