|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 8 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Fresh cheese spread gets an updated flavor in this roasted pepper Boursin cheese recipe. The cheese is dressed up with smashed garlic, fresh herbs, and jarred roasted red peppers. This elegant appetizer is so easy to whip up and spread on toasted baguettes right before a last-minute gathering.
- 8 ounces Boursin cheese
- 3 tablespoons jarred roasted red peppers (drained and chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Gather the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together and allow the herbed cheese to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Cheese toasts: Toast baguette slices to make croûtes and spread them with a small amount of the peppered cheese spread.
Crudité platter: Serve marinated raw vegetables with a pot of roasted pepper Boursin for dipping.
Stuffed eggs: Use this cheese spread in place of mayonnaise when making classic deviled eggs.
Creative salad: Use roasted pepper Boursin as a delicious addition to a green, chopped salad - as part of the dressing or as an individual topping.
This roasted pepper Boursin cheese recipe makes 8 servings.