Robert Hannum wrote for The Spruce and The Spruce Eats, contributing articles and recipes about juicing. He is a prolific food writer and juicing enthusiast. Robert has written many books on juicing, smoothies, and the healing power of fresh juice.
In addition to his juicing passion, Robert Hannum has been an exercise instructor and trainer for over 40 years and has written many books about Pilates. He explored nutritional research and traditional healing uses of fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices, and he's published books and booklets with his findings.
Robert Hannum graduated from Bowdoin College in 1975 with a Bachelor of Arts in art and religion, magna cum laude. He received a Master of Education from Cambridge College in 1981.
Awards and Publications
- "Juice & Smoothie Recipes That Heal!" (Juicing-Secrets.com, 2014)
- "How to Make the Best Juice and Smoothies" (Juicing-Secrets.com, 2013)
- "Juice Away Illness" series of booklets about the healing power of fresh juice
- Booklets profiling different kinds of fruit and vegetable juice
- "The Ultimate Book of Pilates Mat Exercises" (PilatesLessons.org, 2013)
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.