- Food writer and juicing enthusiast
- Author of books on juicing, smoothies, and the healing power of fresh juice
Robert Hannum is a former writer for The Spruce, contributing articles and recipes for several months. He has been an exercise instructor and trainer for over 40 years. He explored nutritional research and traditional healing uses of fruits, vegetable, herbs, and spices and published books and booklets with his findings.
Robert Hannum graduated from Bowdoin College in 1975 with a Bachelor of Arts in Art & Religion, Magna cum Laude. He received a Master of Education from Cambridge College in 1981.
Awards and Publications
- Juice & Smoothie Recipes That Heal!
- How to Make the Best Juice and Smoothies – 23 Essential Tips
- "Juice Away Illness" series of booklets about the healing power of fresh juice
- Booklets profiling different kinds of fruit and vegetable juice
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.