|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4 to 6|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A unique blending of sage, cumin, and other spices are used in this recipe. We recommend grilling over charcoal, but gas works just as well. If so inclined, double the marinade recipe and set half aside for brushing onto the pork while it's cooking.
- For the Marinade:
- 1/3 cup/80 milliliters olive oil
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters white cooking wine
- 3 leaves fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters cumin
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 milliliters white pepper
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 milliliters cayenne pepper
- For the Tenderloin:
- 2 medium-sized pork tenderloins
Gather the ingredients.
In blender or food processor, blend marinade ingredients.
Place tenderloins into resealable plastic bag. Pour mixture onto pork, making sure it is well coated (this will be a thick marinade), seal bags and place into the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare the charcoal grill or if using gas, preheat to medium.
Remove tenderloins from bag and place onto grill.
Cook, turning occasionally, for 35 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
Slice into medallions and serve.