- Sage has written for Dotdash Meredith since April 2019.
- She has a degree in English from Southern Connecticut State University.
- She has also written for AlterNet.org, USA.Canon.com, ConsumerSearch.com, and Salon.com.
Sage has a passion for all things food and finding the handiest kitchen gadgets. She has been writing and product testing for The Spruce Eats since 2019 and has been writing about kitchen appliances since 2008. While at ConsumerSearch.com, she was a content editor for the Kitchen section. She has also written for AlterNet.org, Salon.com, and USA.Canon.com, among other websites. She earned a degree in English from Southern Connecticut State University.
She has a degree in English from Southern Connecticut State University.
- Your Exercise Equipment is Lying to You, Salon.com
- Enjoy Nature Without Destroying It: 5 Top Ecotourism Destinations, AlterNet.org
- The 8 Biggest Product Fails of 2014, Salon.com
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.