This simply delicious appetizer is great to serve when you need an easy and inexpensive bite. They are made by wrapping breadsticks with cream cheese, spinach, and salami.
- 24 slices salami (thinly sliced; the larger diameter the salami, the better)
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 24 spinach leaves (or arugula leaves, rinsed and patted dry)
- 24 bread sticks
- Spread each slice of salami with a teaspoon of the cream cheese. Place one spinach leaf in the middle of the slice.
- Place the top of a breadstick on the edge of the salami slice and roll up tightly. Repeat, and pile the salami-pops on a serving tray; serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|