- 1 loaf white bread (such as buttermilk bread)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (about 1/3 of a 12-ounce container of cream cheese)
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon (thinly sliced)
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried parsley or smoked paprika, to taste
- For every two slices of bread, spread both slices of bread evenly with cream cheese.
- Cover one side of the sandwich with slices of salmon.
- Season with lemon juice and spices/herbs.
- Put the slices together, cut off the crusts and slice the sandwich diagonally two times to create four triangle finger sandwiches.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|