- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 cups leftover rice pilaf OR cold cooked rice
- 1 (7-ounce) can red salmon (drained)
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- In heavy skillet or wok over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Carefully add the leftover rice pilaf or cold cooked rice and stir-fry for a few minutes to heat.
- Add salmon and frozen peas; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes until peas are hot. Push mixture to sides of skillet or wok and add beaten eggs.
- Scramble eggs until just set, then stir eggs into rice mixture. Sprinkle with soy sauce and stir-fry for another minute or two, then serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|