|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 80g||102%|
|Saturated Fat 40g||200%|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||9%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is a quick and easy casserole to fix for any day of the week.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked
- 4 ounces medium noodles, cooked
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, optional
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs tossed with 1 tablespoon melted butter
In saucepan cook green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of butter until tender.
Add soup and milk; heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
Add cheese; stir until melted. Stir in salmon, drained noodles and olives.
Transfer mixture to a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with buttered bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes.