Planning a party and looking for easy appetizers that are sure to wow your guests? A Salmon Party Log is a little different than a normal cheese and crackers plate, and it's a nice appetizer spread for holiday gatherings or parties, or even a small brunch.
- 1 can (16oz) salmon
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Drain and flake salmon removing skin and bones.
- Combine salmon with next six ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and chill several hours. Combine pecans and parsley.
- Shape salmon mixture into 8x2-inch logs and roll in nut mixture.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|