If you love all things cheesy, you'll love this super simple cheese fondue recipe. With all of the cheesy goodness, a little hot pepper kick and a hint of smokiness, no one will believe that you just assembled the ingredients and let your slow cooker do the rest. You can dip just about anything into this crockpot fondue, but we love a bit of crusty bread or crunchy vegetables.
- 1 can/10 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 1 pound processed cheese (like Velveeta cut into cubes)
- 16 ounces Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 12 ounce can beer (or 1 1/2 cups apple cider)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 drops liquid smoke flavoring
Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to mix.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. After 1 hour of cooking time, stir.
Before serving, whisk to blend. Serve with breadsticks or veggies for dipping.