Sara Tane is a food writer and private chef. She has a degree in Culinary Arts from Institute of Culinary Education and covers food for The Spruce Eats.
- Sara has written for The Spruce Eats since October 2020.
- Her articles have appeared on sites such as Cooking Light, MyRecipes, Saveur, The Kitchn, and Good Housekeeping.
- Sara has a dual Bachelor's Degree in Global Studies and Food Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also has a degree in Culinary Aarts from Institute of Culinary Education.
Sara has written for Cooking Light, MyRecipes, Saveur, The Kitchn, and Good Housekeeping, among other publications. She is passionate about recipe development, home cooking, kitchen appliances, and elaborate dinner parties. Sara is a recipe developer and private chef from Long Island, NY and she is now based in Frisco, Colorado.
Sara has a dual Bachelor's Degree in Global Studies and Food Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also has a degree in Culinary Aarts from Institute of Culinary Education.
- Should I Use Active Dry Yeast or Instant Yeast? How to Choose the Right One, Good Housekeeping
- Brussel Sprouts and sweet Potato Overnight Oats with Pancetta and Tahini, Cooking Light
- The Easy, Cheesy Risotto Recipe That Absolutely Anyone Can Make, The Kitchn
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.