Sara Tane is a food writer and private chef. She has a degree in Culinary Arts from Institute of Culinary Education and covers food for The Spruce Eats.
- Sara has written for The Spruce Eats since October 2020.
- Her articles have appeared on sites such as Cooking Light, MyRecipes, Saveur, The Kitchn, and Good Housekeeping.
- Sara has a dual Bachelor's Degree in Global Studies and Food Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also has a degree in Culinary Arts from the Institute of Culinary Education.
Sara has written for Cooking Light, MyRecipes, Saveur, The Kitchn, and Good Housekeeping, among other publications. She is passionate about recipe development, home cooking, kitchen appliances, and elaborate dinner parties. Sara is a recipe developer and private chef from Long Island, NY and she is now based in Frisco, Colorado.
Sara has a dual Bachelor's Degree in Global Studies and Food Studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also has a degree in Culinary Aarts from Institute of Culinary Education.
- Should I Use Active Dry Yeast or Instant Yeast? How to Choose the Right One, Good Housekeeping
- Brussel Sprouts and sweet Potato Overnight Oats with Pancetta and Tahini, Cooking Light
- The Easy, Cheesy Risotto Recipe That Absolutely Anyone Can Make, The Kitchn
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.