This is a great topping for those who love sauerkraut on their hot dogs. By mixing these ingredients together you get a great way to finish off a hot dog. This is a quick and easy way of putting together a great Chicago Style Hot Dog.
- 1 15 ounces/450 mL can sauerkraut (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup/60 mL sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL sugar
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL caraway seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat until warmed through.
- Serve on your favorite hot dog in a bun.
- Store mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days after preparation.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|