Did you think there was basically just one way to make oyster stuffing? You're not alone! The good news is there's a whole bunch of different, exciting ways to make this holiday favorite. Wine? Whiskey? Wild mushrooms? Why not!
Check out these delicious recipes and try one this Thanksgiving. You may well start a new family tradition.
- Cornbread Dressing With Oysters RecipeSouthern style made easy! This version uses pecans and a mix of cornbread crumbs and herb-seasoned stuffing cubes and can be made in or out of the bird. It also makes a delectable side dish for any meal.
- Old Fashioned Thanksgiving Oyster Dressing RecipeThis is a simple, traditional oyster dressing recipe that uses fresh bread crumbs, celery, and poultry seasoning.
- Oyster Rice Stuffing RecipeHere's a very appealing and dramatically different rice-based variation that uses whiskey, leeks, spinach leaves, and smoked oysters.
- French Bread Oyster Dressing RecipeLooking for something just a little bit fancier for this year's gathering? This recipe uses baguettes in place of regular bread and calls for marinating the oysters in white wine for a touch of French flair.
- Oyster and Wild Mushroom Stuffing RecipeWant something even more luxurious -- maybe even a little decadent? How about an oyster stuffing that adds bacon and a full pound of wild mushrooms to the mix!