This seafood dip makes a nice party dip with a variety of crackers or bread. Use crab or lobster in this dip, or use a combination.
French bread crostini make a fabulous dipper for this extra special seafood dip. See the tips for quick preparation instructions.
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- dash curry powder
- 1 package cream cheese (cut up)
- 1 cup lobster (or crab or mixture)
- Put milk, lemon juice, onion, salt, paprika, and a dash of curry powder in blender container. Add a few pieces of cream cheese; process on low speed until smooth. Turn to high speed and blend, adding remaining cheese a little at a time.
- Use a rubber spatula to keep ingredients moving. When smooth, add the seafood and pulse as desired, depending on how smooth or chunky you want the dip.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- Serve the dip with vegetable dippers, crostini, or chips.
Easy French Bread Crostini
Preheat the oven to 375 F. Slice a baguette on the diagonal into 1/2-inch rounds and arrange them on a parchment paper or foil-lined baking sheet. Put about 1/3 cup of olive oil in a cup. Brush olive oil on both sides of the bread slices. Sprinkle the slices lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes. Turn and bake for another 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
If desired, sprinkle the warm slices with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|