This is a simple, but very effective sesame marinade recipe. The flavor of sesame works well with any kind of meat or vegetable. Remember to adjust marinade times based on what you are preparing.
- 1/4 cup/60 mL sesame oil
- 1/3 cup/80 mL soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons/15 mL ginger (fresh grated)
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days after initial preparation.
- Marinate red meats for 6 to 24 hours; poultry for up to 8 hours; fish and seafood for 30 minutes to 1 hour; and vegetables for 2 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||56 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|