|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This popular fruitcake recipe was shared on our forum by Judy.
- 1 (16 oz.) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pound candied cherries
- 1 pound pecan pieces
- 1 pound walnut pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. flaked coconut
- 8 ounces crushed graham crackers
- 8 ounces crushed vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces raisins
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
Combine all ingredients except sweetened condensed milk. Mix well to blend then add milk. Blend milk in thoroughly.
Press with hands into waxed paper lined pans chill cut into small pieces (very rich!).
Shared by Judy.
You Might Also Like