Sharon Lehman, RDN
Sharon Lehman is a freelance writer specializing in food, health, and wellness topics. She is the Small Appliance Expert for The Spruce Eats.
- Sharon has been writing for The Spruce Eats since May 2019.
- She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
- Sharon has a Bachelors degree in Dietetics from the University of Delaware and is a certified holistic health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Sharon believes good health begins with good food. Sharon uses her background in the health field to write evidence-based nutrition articles and develop healthy recipes for a variety of brands and publications. She enjoys discovering products that make healthy eating and cooking easier, more fun, and flavorful. She lives in Delaware, where she spends her time cooking, writing, and raising her family. You can find Sharon on Instagram @heart.and.stove.
Sharon has a degree in nutrition and dietetics from the University of Delaware and a Masters of Education from Wilmington University. She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She is also a certified holistic health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- The Best Reusable Kitchen Gear That'll Help You Adopt a Greener Lifestyle, MyDomaine
- Nosh On This: Jam-Filled Passover Bars, Jewish Voice
- Planters' Choice Organic Herb Growing Kit Review, The Spruce
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.