Sharon Lehman is a freelance writer specializing in food, health, and wellness topics. She is the Small Appliance Expert for The Spruce Eats.
- Sharon has been writing for The Spruce Eats since May 2019.
- She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
- Sharon has a Bachelors degree in Dietetics from the University of Delaware and is a certified holistic health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Sharon believes good health begins with good food. Sharon uses her background in the health field to write evidence-based nutrition articles and develop healthy recipes for a variety of brands and publications. She enjoys discovering products that make healthy eating and cooking easier, more fun, and flavorful. She lives in Delaware, where she spends her time cooking, writing, and raising her family. You can find Sharon on Instagram @heart.and.stove.
Sharon has a degree in nutrition and dietetics from the University of Delaware and a Masters of Education from Wilmington University. She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She is also a certified holistic health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- The Best Reusable Kitchen Gear That'll Help You Adopt a Greener Lifestyle, MyDomaine
- Nosh On This: Jam-Filled Passover Bars, Jewish Voice
- Planters' Choice Organic Herb Growing Kit Review, The Spruce
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.