Shish taouk is chicken kebabs. This basic recipe includes the marinade and cooking instructions just for the chicken. You can add vegetables to the skewer if desired. I suggest onions, green peppers, and mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Allow chicken to marinate for 2 to 24 hours, covered in the refrigerator.
- Place chicken on the skewers (about 5 pieces on each).
- Grill for 15 minutes or until done. Remember to turn skewers during cooking.
- Serve shish taouk with a bed of rice, bread, and a salad. Enjoy!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|