|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 1 pound (450 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 mL) vegetable oil
Peel and de-vein shrimp.
In a small bowl combine lemon juice with salt, paprika, and black pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
Preheat grill to high heat. Set plancha onto grill grates and allow to heat up. Once pan shows a faint smoke, add shrimp. The cooking process will go quite fast. Cook shrimp, for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side.
Remove plancha from grill and place onto a wooden cutting board. Top with chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley and serve.