- 1 pound (450 g) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 mL) vegetable oil
- Peel and de-vein shrimp.
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice with salt, paprika, and black pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Set plancha onto grill grates and allow to heat up. Once pan shows a faint smoke, add shrimp. The cooking process will go quite fast. Cook shrimp, for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Remove plancha from grill and place onto a wooden cutting board. Top with chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|