This is a quick and simple way to prepare Hawaiian shrimp kebabs any day of the week that the entire family will love.
- 1 pound (450 g.) peeled shrimp
- 1 15-ounce (440 mL) can pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) pineapple juice reserved from can
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) soy sauce
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon (7.5 mL) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) Sriracha
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple chunks, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of pineapple juice (from the can), oil, garlic, Sriracha and 1/2 of the green onions in a large resealable bag. Turn to mix. Add shrimp. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and pineapple from bag and thread loosely onto skewers.
- Preheat grill. Grill kebabs until shrimp is completely pink all around. Served garnished with remaining chopped green onions.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|