- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 12 ounces cooked pasta of your choosing
- 1 cup shredded cheese (pepper jack, cheddar and a taco blend all work well)
- Heat the oil in a large pot or skillet over medium high heat
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink adding some salt and pepper to taste. Remove the shrimp from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the onions, peppers, cumin, and chili powder to the same pan. Add more oil as needed. And cook until onions and peppers are soft.
- Add the pasta, cheese, cooked shrimp, salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine evenly and melt the cheese.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|