- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 hours prior to grilling, prepare the marinade. Mix olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, parsley, and garlic. Place marinade in large freezer bag.
- Rinse and dry thawed shrimp. Add to marinade and place bag in refrigerator until ready to grill.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and discard marinade. If using metal or steel skewers, lightly coat them with oil. Place shrimp on skewers (about 5 per skewer).
- Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil to prevent sticking. Add shrimp kebabs. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink. Do not overcook.
- Serve shrimp kebabs over a bed of rice with fresh lemon wedges.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|