Serve this easy, great tasting shrimp salad on romaine lettuce or a bed of mixed greens with tomato slices or avocado slices.
- 2 cups shrimp (cooked, halved lengthwise, and chilled)
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon onion (finely minced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (or mixed greens; more or less as desired)
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Optional: avocado slices
- Optional: cherry tomato slices
- In a medium bowl, mix shrimp with celery, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce and thinly sliced tomatoes or mixed greens.
- Garnish with avocado slices or cherry tomato slices.
You Might Also Like
More Shrimp Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|