- 4 cups bread cubes
- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine, cut in pieces)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen, rinsed well and drained)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
- In a mixing bowl, combine bread, butter, sugar, salt, blueberries, water, and lemon juice.
- Pack mixture into a generously buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cook blueberry bread pudding at 350 F for 40 minutes, until set.
Serve this blueberry bread pudding hot or cold with cream or a bourbon sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|