|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This crockpot turkey and dressing is made with only four ingredients. This recipe is a simple combination of boneless turkey breast and prepared bread or cornbread stuffing mix and it's made super easy in the slow cooker.
Feel free to prepare the dressing separately on the stovetop.
- 1 (3-pound) boneless turkey breast (thawed)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package stuffing mix (prepared, or about 6 to 8 ounces dry mix)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Optional: 1 or 2 jars of prepared gravy
Gather the ingredients.
Place the turkey breast in the crockpot or slow cooker with the chicken broth.
Prepare the stuffing mix following the package directions; pack it on or around the turkey, patting down, but not packing it tight.
Drizzle butter over the stuffing.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Reduce the setting to LOW and cook for about 4 to 6 hours longer, or until turkey is very tender. Or, continue cooking on HIGH for about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
If the dressing gets too soggy, remove it and spread in a shallow greased pan. Bake in a 400 F oven for about 30 minutes, or until brown and crusty.
Serve with gravy, if desired.
- According to the USDA, turkey and other poultry must be cooked to a minimum safe temperature of 165 F. If in doubt, use a reliable instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey breast.