|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 8 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||36%|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Use this garlic butter to make garlic bread or use the butter on seafood, steaks, fish, or vegetables.
Watch Now: Simple Garlic Butter Recipe for Garlic Bread
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 or 2 large cloves garlic (crushed and minced)
Gather the ingredients.
Beat 1/2 cup butter; blend in garlic.
Spread on bread for garlic bread or use on seafood, fish, or vegetables.
Now make some garlic bread!
Make half a recipe of the garlic butter, but use two to four cloves of crushed garlic.
Heat the butter and garlic in a saucepan over medium-low heat for about three minutes.
Split a large loaf of crusty bread in half and place it on a baking sheet, cut side up. Place the bread under the broiler until it is toasted and golden brown.
Generously brush the bread with the garlic butter mixture and sprinkle with some chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
If desired, after brushing the toasted bread with garlic butter, sprinkle it with a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese; return the bread to the oven for 30 seconds to one minute.
Serve and enjoy!
- Garlic and Parsley Butter: Puree the garlic butter with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley. Add about 3/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Lemon, Garlic, Parsley Butter: Puree the garlic butter with 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of crushed black pepper. If desired, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of minced shallot.
- Use half extra virgin olive oil and half butter; beat with the crushed garlic.