This is my absolute favorite go-to steak rub. This recipe calls for Herbs de Provence. If you don't have any on hand, simply use dried thyme, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, or sage, either alone or in some combination to your liking. This recipe makes enough rub for 4 steaks.
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL onion powder
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL Herbs de Provence
- 2 teaspoon/10 mL coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 mL allspice
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months in a cool, dry place.
- Use on all cuts of steaks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|