These catfish fillets are simply seasoned with freshly ground black pepper and Worcestershire sauce before grilling.
- 1 pound catfish fillets (skinless)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brush catfish fillets with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Place fish on a preheated grill over medium coals, about 4 to 6 inches from the heat.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes. Brush again and turn; grill about 5 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||31 g|