This simple grilled ham recipe is easy enough to prepare for any occasion, yet delicious enough for fancy gatherings.
- 1 ham, 4 to 6 pounds (1.8 to 2.7 kg), precooked
- 1 cup (240 mL) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) ground cloves
1. Preheat grill for medium heat. Combine brown sugar, cloves, horseradish, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Brush ham with mixture. Place on grill, cover, and allow to cook for 1 hour, making sure to baste ham every 15 minutes during cooking process. Watch for burning. Mixture should form a nice golden brown, sticky crust on the ham. Once that is achieved, remove ham from grill, let rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|