Making your own homemade chocolate fudge is fun and easy, and you can customize the recipe in so many ways. Use this basic chocolate fudge recipe, but add a handful of your favorite nuts, dried fruits, or candy pieces for your own version.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can/14 ounces sweetened
- condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoons butter (cold)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook stirring until the chocolate has melted. Remove from heat; add the vanilla, butter, and salt, then stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with plastic wrap. Pour the fudge into the dish, spread evenly, and smooth the surface with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm, at least one hour. Turn out of the pan, remove the plastic and cut into squares.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|