Kids love pizza - hot, cold, in slices, on English muffins, pretty much any way you serve it. That's why these pizza wrap sandwiches are always a hit with the kids. Try adding your favorite toppings. Green peppers, black olives and pepperoni would all work well.
You can serve these wraps hot or cold. If I want the kids to eat them hot and I'm packing them in their lunches, I'll just immediately wrap in foil and place in an insulated lunch bag. If I want the kids to eat them cold, I let them to cool completely, then pack in their lunch boxes with an ice pack.
Don't Miss: 5 School Lunch Ideas to Beat the Brown Bag Blues
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons. spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray tortilla wraps with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet on the center rack of the oven. Bake 5 minutes, just to toast the tortillas slightly.
- Spread 1-1/2 Tbsp. spaghetti sauce on each tortilla. Top with cheese and Italian seasoning. Return tortilla wraps to oven. Bake 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted, golden and bubbly.
- Remove tortillas from the oven. Let cool 2 minutes, then fold over edges to form wrap sandwiches.
Serve pizza sandwich wraps immediately, or wrap in foil or an insulated lunch container to pack in school lunches.
See also: Easy School Lunch Ideas
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||41 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||15 g|