Serve this shrimp dip with raw vegetable dippers or assorted crackers. It's a simple recipe with only five ingredients. The simple dip is made with canned shrimp, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cream cheese. Sprinkle a little paprika over the top of the dip for extra color, or garnish it with chopped green onion tops.
- 8 oz shrimp (two small cans, drained)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
- Mayonnaise (as needed for desired consistency)
- Combine the drained shrimp, lemon juice, onion, and cream cheese in a serving bowl, adding enough mayonnaise to make it a good consistency for dipping.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until well chilled.
- Serve this shrimp dip with raw vegetable dippers or chips.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|