- 3 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups spicy barbecue sauce (your choice, plus more for serving)
- 1 medium onion (sliced or chopped)
- 4-6 toasted buns
- Optional: coleslaw (for serving)
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Put in a slow cooker with 1 1/2 cups of barbecue sauce and the onion. Stir to coat the chicken. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and shred or chop. Return the shredded chicken to the sauce in the slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover and cook for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve the shredded chicken on toasted buns with coleslaw and extra barbecue sauce, if desired.
Skillet Chicken Rosemary
Chicken Cheddar Bake
Chicken With Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
Chicken and Zucchini With Garlic Cream Sauce
Chicken Breasts in Creamy Creole Sauce, Slow Cooker
Chile Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Slow Cooker
Roxanne's Boursin Chicken, Slow Cooker
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||41 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|