|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This simple slow cooker recipe is a combination of ground beef, mushrooms, and a tasty sour cream sauce. Serve this easy dish with rice or simple buttered noodles and steamed broccoli or green beans.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream mixed with 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Put the beef mixture in slow cooker and stir in beef broth and tomato paste.
Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours.
Stir in sour cream and flour mixture the last 45 minutes of cooking time.
Taste and add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve over hot buttered noodles, or serve with hot cooked rice.