This salad is very commonly eaten in Spain during the summer. Similar to the ensalada mixta, it has fewer ingredients, is a snap to make and is very attractive - not to mention tasty and refreshing.
- Boil eggs and remove from heat to cool.
- Rinse and drain lettuce. Trim any spots and tear into pieces, laying them out on a platter.
- Rinse and cut each tomato into 6-8 pieces. Peel and thinly slice onion. Scatter over lettuce on platter.
- Open tuna and drain oil from can. Flake tuna with fork and scatter over salad.
- Peel and slice eggs, and place atop salad. Scatter green and black olives over salad.
- Wisk oil and vinegar in a small mixing bowl and drizzle over the salad. Salt to taste and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|