If you're looking for a quick and easy steak seasoning, then look no further. You can also double or even triple the recipe and store the seasoning in an airtight container for future cookouts.
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Combine ingredients and place in an airtight container until ready to use. The recipe is enough for 4 to 6 steaks, depending on size. The mixture will stay fresh for up to 1 year if stored properly in a cool, dry place.
- To use, simply remove portion needed with a spoon and apply liberally to steaks. Grill, bake, broil, of skillet cook as directed.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|