|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1/4 cup (4 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
If you're looking for a quick and easy steak seasoning, then look no further. You can also double or even triple the recipe and store the seasoning in an airtight container for future cookouts.
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Gather the ingredients.
Combine ingredients and place in an airtight container until ready to use. The recipe is enough for 4 to 6 steaks, depending on size. The mixture will stay fresh for up to 1 year if stored properly in a cool, dry place.
To use, simply remove portion needed with a spoon and apply liberally to steaks. Grill, bake, broil, of skillet cook as directed.
- Making a double or triple batch of this steak seasoning means that you'll always have enough on hand for future cookouts.
- Use an airtight glass jar to mix and store the seasoning. This leaves you with less cleanup and an easy storage solution.