Formerly a freelance writer specializing in food and wine, culture, and history, Siobhan Wallace is now a Commerce Editor at Dotdash. Her work has appeared on Wine Enthusiast, Serious Eats, and Food & Wine. She has also written two cookbooks.
- Siobhan has written for Spruce Eats since July 2020.
- Her work has appeared on Wine Enthusiast, Serious Eats, Men’s Journal, and Food & Wine. She has also written two cookbooks.
- Siobhan has a Master's degree in Food Studies from New York University and passed the WSET Level 2, Wines, with Distinction.
In addition to writing for outlets like Wine Enthusiast, Serious Eats, Men’s Journal, and Food & Wine, Siobhan has also written two cookbooks: “New York a la Cart: Recipes and Stories from the Big Apple’s Best Food Trucks” (Running Press, 2013) and “The Kitchen Without Borders: Recipes and Stories from Refugees and Immigrant Chefs” (Workman, 2021). She loves to demystify the kitchen for home cooks, and knows what tools will help you create masterpieces. In addition to her food writing, Siobhan has also worked as a baker and passed the WSET Level 2, Wines, with Distinction. She lives in a small studio in Brooklyn, New York.
Siobhan has a B.A. in History from Hunter College and a M.A. in Food Studies from New York University.
- Podcasts for Every Wine Lover, From Beginners to Experts, Wine Enthusiast
- 10 Clever Names for Your Sourdough Starters, Food52
- These 6 Cast-Iron Skillets Improve on a Kitchen Must Have, Men's Journal
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.