|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 to 6 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||27%|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These easy pork chops cook quickly in the skillet with the delicious sauce mixture. The combination of ingredients makes a sauce that is similar in flavor to a barbecue sauce, but with excellent texture and a sweet tartness from the whole berry cranberry sauce.
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sear the pork chops in the vegetable oil, turning to brown both sides.
- Add sliced the onion to the skillet and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- In a bowl combine the cranberry sauce, ketchup, 1/2 cup water, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pepper; pour over the chops and onions. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of chops, or until tender.
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 3 tablespoons cold water in a small bowl and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Gently stir the cornstarch mixture into the pork chop mixture.
- Continue cooking and stirring until the sauce has thickened.
You Might Also Like