|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 Cocktail (1 Serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The Sloe Screw is a popular orange juice and sloe gin highball that is easy to make. If you like sloe gin, this is a drink you can enjoy anytime you simply want a good drink.
This is the base recipe for a myriad of recipes that begin with a Sloe Gin and orange juice base. You can modify this adding 3/4 ounce of vodka and cut the sloe gin to the same measurement.
Check out the Sloe Screw variations below the recipe.
Fill with orange juice.
Garnish with an orange slice.
- Sloe Comfortable Screw: 1-ounce vodka, 1 ounce Southern Comfort, 1/2 ounce sloe gin, fill with orange juice.
- Sloe Comfortable Screw Against the Wall: 1 ounce each of vodka, Southern Comfort, and sloe gin, fill with orange juice, top with Galliano. ('The Wall' refers to the Harvey Wallbanger, which Galliano is famous for).
- Sloe Comfortable Mexican Screw Against the Wall: 1/2 ounce each of vodka, Southern Comfort, sloe gin and tequila, fill with orange juice.
- Sloe Comfortable Screw Between the Sheets: 1/2 ounce each of vodka, Southern Comfort, sloe gin, rum and brandy, fill with orange juice. ("Between the Sheets" refers to the popular rum and brandy cocktail, Between the Sheets.)
- Sloe Comfortable Fuzzy Screw Against the Wall: 1/2 ounce each of vodka, Southern Comfort, sloe gin peach schnapps, and Galliano, fill with orange juice. ("Fuzzy" refers to the peach schnapps in a Fuzzy Navel.)