This intensely flavorful preserve is made with dried apricots so it can be made even in the middle of winter!
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- Finely chop the apricots in a food processor or with a knife.
- Place the apricots in a slow cooker. Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, and water. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 hours longer or until the mixture has thickened.
- Ladle into clean glass jars. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month, or, for shelf storage at room temperature, process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|