This easy recipe teams cabbage with stewed tomatoes and onion for a delicious and fuss-free slow cooker side dish. Tomato soup along with the stewed tomatoes makes a nice sauce with the cabbage, and the onion and celery salt add flavor.
Serve this easy cabbage dish along with a meat or chicken entree.
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup1 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot; stir to blend ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until cabbage is tender.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|