- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 can (12 to 15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mild chopped green chile pepper
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove excess fat from the chicken thighs and put them in the slow cooker.
- Add the corn, beans, chile peppers, salsa, taco seasoning, and pepper. Stir to blend ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||24 g|