- 1 stick butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 cup onion (diced)
- 1 package/10-ounces frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 1 can/4 ounces chopped mushrooms (drained)
- 1 can/10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese (cut up)
- Combine butter or margarine, chopped onion, and broccoli in a small skillet and cook over low heat until onions are clear.
- Transfer to the slow cooker. Add mushrooms, soup, and cheese; heat on low for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Dip with large corn chips or use it as a topping for baked potatoes. Freezes well.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|