|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 8 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||19%|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||19%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Warm spiced slow cooker fruit recipe is a tasty and easy combination of fruits, but feel free to use your own combination. Serve as a dessert or as a side dish at breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
This warm fruit is especially delicious alongside a breakfast casserole or scrambled eggs and bacon.
- 1 large can (28 to 29 ounces) peach slices, drained
- 1 can pineapple tidbits with natural juices, undrained (8 to 16 ounces)
- 1 large can (28 to 29 ounces) pear slices, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed chunky fruit
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently.
Cover and cook on LOW for about 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve with heavy cream or a dollop of sour cream, if desired.