This makes a hearty meal with potatoes, or serve the sausage as an appetizer for a party or game day gathering.
- Slice sausage into 1-inch rounds; place in slow cooker along with a sliced onion.
- mix cornstarch with water to make a paste.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over sausage and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours; stir in cornstarch paste to thicken before serving, if desired.
- Serve with potato salad, potatoes, or rice, or serve as an appetizer.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|