This paprika chicken is a snap to fix and cook in the crock pot. The cooked chicken breasts are finished with sour cream for a savory sauce. Homemade dumplings are served with the chicken. Feel free to skip the dumplings and serve the chicken with biscuits.
- Add onions to slow cooker.
- Add seasonings, chicken, and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Combine the sour cream and cornstarch in a bowl or cup.
- Stir into slow cooker and heat through.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- In a bowl, beat the 3 eggs; add 1/3 cup water and 2 1/2 cups flour. Beat with spoon until smooth.
- Drop the batter from teaspoon into boiling salted water and cook until dumplings rise to the top, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the dumplings with the chicken.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||88 g|
|Saturated Fat||26 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|