|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 32 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This tasty slow cooker pizza dip is a good choice for a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Or put it in a casserole or souffle dish that will fit in a larger slow cooker.
Lynn's dip uses the classic pepperoni pizza toppings. Feel free to adjust and change it to suit your family's tastes. We add chopped bell pepper to the dip, but it is great with jalapeno pepper rings or browned Italian sausage or ground beef crumbles. Or consider diced cooked chicken instead of pepperoni and drizzle the top with some ranch-style dressing. The possibilities are endless!
See the tips and variations for some other popular pizza ingredient combinations.
See this pizza dip recipe for a baked version.
Gather the ingredients.
Spray the slow cooker crockery insert with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread the cream cheese in bottom of the slow cooker. Then mix up the pizza sauce, onion, olives and pepperoni and spread on top of the cream cheese.
Sprinkle with the pizza cheese and cook on low until the cheese on top melts.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Add sliced mushrooms to the dip, fresh sauteed or canned (drained). Omit the pepperoni, if desired.
- Add chopped green bell pepper.
- Use a pizza cheese combination of mozzarella and cheddar.
- Hawaiian: Omit the pepperoni, ripe olives, and onion. Add 1 cup of drained pineapple chunks and 1 cup of diced ham or Canadian bacon.
- Meat Lovers: Add all or some of the following: browned Italian sausage, bacon or ham, and browned ground beef.
- BBQ Chicken: Replace the pizza sauce with barbecue sauce, replace the onion with red onion, and replace the pepperoni with about 1 cup of diced cooked chicken. Omit the ripe olives.