Dried cranberries, dried blueberries, and orange juice concentrate make this a delicious rice pudding.
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1 package (4 ounces) dried blueberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup short-grain Arborio rice
- Spray the inside of the crockery insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until rice is tender and mixture has thickened.
- Stir the mixture about halfway through the cooking time and shortly before it's done.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|