Did you think that you could make dessert in your slow cooker? This slow cooker rice pudding recipe is one of those desserts you'll want to make again and again, because it is so easy. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top before serving to make it look extra special. Bananas and strawberries also make a nice topping for this rice pudding recipe.
- 1/2 cup jasmine, basmati or other long-grain brown rice (white rice is okay)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can coconut milk (light is okay)
- 1-1/2 cups 2% or whole milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir, cover, and cook on high 4-6 hours.
Don't Miss: Stovetop Rice Pudding Recipe
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|